Building Confidence and Creating Resilience through Positive Mindset
Wellbeing & Pedagogy to support thriving schools.
Helping you with your education recovery is our top priority.
We are focused on using our expertise to support schools to help their staff; pupils and parents through these challenging times.
We run remote sessions on pupil and staff resilience; wellbeing. Sessions on teaching online. We can provide coaching workshops on wellbeing for young people and their parents.
Our coaching approaches help learners regain confidence; readiness to learn and raise aspiration.
We are helping education leaders; teachers and parents move from survive to thrive.
Resilience at the heart of all our work
We are in the midst of an unprecedented crisis and our staff and pupils need a different approach to supporting wellbeing.
Our workshops on resilience empower individuals to understand that their wellbeing is innate. We empower young people; teachers and parents to understand the relationship between thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
We use blended coaching; group work and 1:1 approaches to help with anxiety; stress and promote wellbeing.
Remote and blended Leadership and Teacher Programmes to support your team.We provide teacher support programmes on:
CPD Programmes for Teachers & Leadership Teams
Inspiring programmes With Impact:
- Teaching and Learning online for success
- Understanding resilience and wellbeing sessions
- Introduction to growth mindset workshops (for teachers and/or parents)
- Collaborative enquiry sessions
- CPD on strengthening attainment and engagement
- Senior and Middle Leadership Coaching
- CLPD on parental engagement with parents workshops
- Parent Coaching Training Sessions
- Curricular design consultancy
Inspirational primary & secondary workshops for pupils
Everything you need to build confidence, raise aspiration and increase attainment across your school:
- Understanding our wellbeing & resilience
- Peer mentoring coaching training
- What is a growth mindset?
- Developing confidence and
- Aspiration Shifting your thinking
- Pupil-led growth mindset groups
- Leadership Academies for Senior
- Peer coaching for the attainment of learners
We addresses lack of aspiration by challenging the prevailing culture
of “I just cannae dae that”.
We support young people to develop lifelong resilience and emotional strength. We want every child to be able to take (and offer) constructive critique and bounce back unscathed.
Case Study: St Columba’s High School, Gourock
We work with St Columba’s to provide Senior Leadership Coaching; Pupil Workshops; Middle Leadership Support and Parent Engagement work.
Watch your video case study to find out more.